conneXion Iceland – why you cannot afford to miss it
If you are considering attending a conference, it should be the right one. And if you are an LS Retail customer or partner (or you are thinking of becoming one), then you probably already know that there is no place like conneXion – the LS Retail key event of the year, focused on the right technology for retailers and restaurateurs.
Let’s look at some of the key reasons why you, and your business, should join us at conneXion in Reykjavik, Iceland on May 18-19, 2020.
Need to convince your boss?
Just download our email template to explain the reasons why you should attend conneXion Iceland
Networking and mingling
Forget social networking and online meetings: despite all the great communication solutions around, there is nothing quite like the opportunity to meet in person. And the name of our conference says it all! At conneXion you get the chance to have the type of face-to-face conversations that lead to swapping ideas (and contact details) with like-minded businesses. You do not want to miss the chance to create your company’s next big opportunity!
Get the latest on the retail and hospitality world
Retail goes fast. At conneXion, you get all the knowledge you need to stay on top. From sessions on industry trends, to technical and business workshops, this year’s rich agenda provides you with all the tools to know what is happening in the industry, be ready for the future, and develop a winning strategy that will increase your competitiveness.
The benefits of attendance
Register to conneXion today, and:
- Bring your specific technology questions and get answers from industry experts face-to-face
- Network with the community, industry influencers, and LS Retail experts
- Gain know-how on the latest technologies, industry trends and top-of-the-line software solutions
- Hear the whole story straight from the experts who helped create the products that you are using
- Get inspired by thought leaders, specialists and peers and learn their success strategies
- Boost your company’s bottom line by increasing your organization’s ability to understand, develop for, and manage technologies
Strengthen your partnership with LS Retail
If you want to take part in a conference that focuses 100% on retail and hospitality, which gives you the opportunity to take advantage of your relationships with LS Retail, and where you can share ideas and a huge contingent from LS Retail employees – from sales staff, to our elusive developers – this is your chance! Join us in Reykjavik on May 18-19, 2020.